You can invite team members to access the dashboard, integrate the SDK and manage your organization.
To invite a new member:
- Go to Organization Settings
- Click on Invite members and type the email address
- Choose the modules the invitee will have access to (read more about modules on the Access Management section)
Incognia will send the invitee an email with the signup link for your organization.
For security reasons, the email link expires in 5 days. This means that 5-day old invites cannot be accepted by the invitee. If this occurs, send the invite again.
When adding members to your organization, you can choose their role and which functionality they have access to. There are 4 different roles, each with increasing restrictions on the actions they can take:
In addition to that, you can control which modules the users have access to:
- My Apps: API and SDK integration
- Incognia Dashboard: risk assessments with device and location analytics (enterprise-only)
The following is a detailed view of how roles and modules play together: