Incognia SLA and availability for Enterprise customers are described below:
|Product dashboard||Will load 99% of the time.|
|Onboarding API||Requests will complete successfully 99% of the time.|
|Transaction API (login and payments)||Requests will complete successfully under 200ms 99% of the time.|
Incognia availability is reported on its status page.
Incognia has a support form available to report incidents.
Support requests will be responded:
- within 3hs for critical requests available 24/7
- within 6hs for high priority requests available 8/5
- within 12hs for medium priority requests available 8/5
- within 48hs for low priority requests available 8/5
|Critical||Within 3h (24/7)||Product dashboards or APIs being used in production are unavailable, impacting multiple users.|
|High||Within 6h (8/5)||Product dashboards or APIs being used in production are impaired or degraded, impacting multiple users.|
|Medium||Within 12h (8/5)||Product dashboards or APIs not being used in production are unavailable, impaired, or degraded.|
|Low||Within 48h (8/5)||General doubts about the product and personalized requests.|
* Incognia can reprioritize based on preliminary analysis